Mobile video – intelligently delivered with superior end-user experience
At CommunicAsia & BroadcastAsia, june 2-5, in Singapore, Xstream and Akamai demostrated the integration of their technologies to intelligently delivery video content to mobile subscribers and provide a superior video quality experience. The demonstration of the two solutions is designed to offer a turnkey solution for delivering, managing and monetizing a superb personalized OTT video service.
- Akamai’s Predictive Video over Cellular Solution is designed to help MNOs monetize their off-peak celular capacity, while better managing demand for video traffic and providing an ideal video quality experience, Predictive Video over Cellular makes use of cellular load prediction to pre-position video content based on the personalized interests of the mobile subscriber during idle cellular capacity or over a Wi-Fi connection.
- Akamai is leveraging our 15 years of experience and the world’s largest distributed cloud computing platform to develop innovative solutions for Mobile Network Operators.
- Xstream is an industry pioneer with over 15 years’ experience delivering world-leading OTT and TV Everywhere solution. These combine the best proven technologies with unmatched simplicity, scalability and usability
- Xstream has 120+ employees based in their offices in Copenhagen, Warsaw, London, San Francisco and Singapore – sharing a passion to empower and inspire Xstream clients Internet TV business, today and tomorrow!
- World-leading Telco’s, cable operators, Broadcasters and MSOs trust Xstream’s comprehensive and scalable cloud based end-to-end video management solution, Xstream MediaMaker™
Contact us today to learn more or book a meeting with us at IBC to get a live demo of the solution and discover how to get an “Already Here in HD” video experience every time you start a video on your mobile device.